MaxxOne Elite 4 channel NVR 1TB HDD
Excellent Value CCTV 4 Channel NVT Recorder with 1TB Hard Drive. Up to 8MP resolution recording, Supports PoE – Power over Ethernet.
- Up to 8MP resolution recording
- Supports 1ch HDMI, 1ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840×2160) resolution
- Supports H.265/H.264 video formats
- 1TB SATA HDD
- P2P, UPnP, NTP, DHCP, PPPoE protocols
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
- Plug & Play with up to 4 independent PoE network interfaces
- Accurate retrieval, instant playback
- Free app allows remote monitoring on your smartphone and tablets
- Includes monitoring software and selection of useful tools for PC
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
How to install your Elite MaxxOne NVR CCTV Recorder
Step By Step Guide
1. The first time you switch on your recorder, you will see the on-screen wizard. This is the same for both Elite NVRs and DVRs.
2. Tick the Start Wizard prompt on-screen and then click Next.
3. The default password is 123456, we highly recommend that you update your password by ticking the change password box and typing in a memorable password. Once done, click next.
4. Step three, Update the date and time to your local time and then click next.
5. Step Four, Check that DHCP is ticked, if not, tick it. This allows your recorder access to the internet so you can use the mobile app which we will cover in another video.
6. Check that the Schedule is ticked, if not, tick it. This allows your NVR to record in different ways, for example continuously or if motion is detected by your cameras. Once complete click OK.