WISI DRS0516 16 WAY MULTISWITCH 5X16
DRS 0516 is a stand alone multiswitch with five inputs and 16 Outputs for the distribution of one satellite and terrestrial signals.
The stand alone device is equipped with an integrated power supply which ensures the LNB powering. Additionally integrated is a 22 KHz generator which allows the usage of Quad-LNBs.
Commercially available DVB-S/S2 set-top-boxes or TVs with an integrated receiver can be used at the 16 subscriber outputs.
Inserted terrestrial signals like DVB-T/T2, DAB or FM are available at each subscriber output as well.
The very low insertion loss of the DRS 0516 is realised through an active terrestrial and satellite path.
- Stand alone multiswitch for the distribution of 4 satellite polarisations and terrestrial signals
- Quad-LNB support
- Active terrestrial path to distribute DVB-T/T2, DAB and FM without an additional amplifier
- Integrated SAT amplifier for low insertion loss
- Pre-emphasis to compensate the cable loss at high frequencies
- High screening efficiency according to Class A
- Compact dimensions paired with installation friendly distance between the F-connectors
- Colour-coded inputs
- Made in Germany
|Inputs SAT||4 pcs.|
|Frequency range SAT||950… 2400 MHz|
|Decoupling SAT -SAT||30 dB typ.|
|Return loss SAT||>10 dB|
|Inputs TERR||1 pcs.|
|Frequency range TERR||40… 862 MHz|
|Isolation TERR – SAT||30 dB typ.|
|Return loss TERR||>10 dB|
|Frequency range||40…2400 MHz|
|Insertion loss SAT||1…-4 dB|
|Insertion TERR||2 dB (±2 dB)|
|Max. output level subscriber SAT||102 dBµV|
|Max. output level subscriber TERR||84 dBµV|
|Return loss subscriber SAT||>10 dB|
|Return loss subscriber TERR||>10 dB|
|Control signal||14/18 V, 0/22 kHz|
|Current consumption from receiver||30 mA|
|Colour-coding||VL = black; HL = green; VH = red; HH = yellow|
|Quad LNB support||Yes|
|LNB supply voltage||18 V (22 kHz)|
|Current consumption LNB||max. 500 mA|
|Operating voltage||90…264 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption max.||5,5 W typ.|
|Screening factor||Class A, according to EN 50083-2|
|Operating temperature range||0…+55 °C|
There are no reviews yet.