TBS6909 DVB-S2 8 TUNER PCIE CARD
The TBS 6909 is a professional 8 tuner DVB-S and DVB-S2 Satellite tuner card with PCI Express interface.
The TBS 6909 has a built in multiswitch allowing for only 4 satellite connections either from a quad or quattro LNB.
The TBS6909 enables you to capture and stream live DVB-S and DVB-S2 signals from 8 different transponders from 1 PCIe expansion slot, making it ideal for use in IPTV server environments.
— UK STOCK AVAILABLE FOR DEPSATCH TODAY —
- DVB-S2/S 8 tuner
- Watch & record satellite TV/ radio programs on PC
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support
- Unicable/one cable compatible
- High-speed data download via satellite
- High reliability
- Data receiving
- IPTV streaming
- Media monitoring
- Digital content distribution
- Frequency range: 950~2150 MHz
- Signal Level: -85~-10dB
- Symbol rate: 1~45Msps
- DVB-S QPSK, DVB-S2 8PSK
- 8PSK: 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
- QPSK: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- 1.0, 1.2, 2.x
- 130*92mm (length x height)
- Max Power consumption: 24WConnections:
- PCI Express
- 4x RF IN
- TBS6909 has 8 Tuners & Demodulators, but it only has 4 inputs, because it has a multiswitch inside, defining 4 inputs to receive 4 single polarity signals( Input0=VL; Input 1=VH; Input 2=HL; Input3=HH)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Linux OS
- Available PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 slot
- Satellite dish and LNB
- 1 x TBS6909
- 1 x DC line
There are no reviews yet.