JOHANSSON SFU dCSS Switch Sky Q™
2 SATELLITE INPUTS, SKY Q COMPATIBLE, 2 OUTPUTS WITH EACH 16 USER BANDS
Upgrade to Sky Q without changing your existing quadplex wall socket. The 9725 SFU dCSS Switch converts a wideband signal to dCSS so you can connect any digital Set-Top box – such as Sky Q, Sky+, FreeSat or Freeview – without changing your in-home wall socket.
- Designed for Pre-Wired dwellings with Wideband LNBs and Terrestrial and Radio antennas
- 3 inputs: 2 Satellite cables (Wideband LNB) + 1 Terrestrial cable
- 2 outputs with 16 user bands each
- Multistandard: EN50494 – EN50607 – SKY – Legacy – Terr.
- Supporting New Build Developers and also for Retro-Fitting
- Makes all digital platforms available to residents
- Upgrade to Sky Q without changing your existing quadplex wall socket
- For indoor use and outdoor use
* 5-1-21 Tech update:
It appears this unit is not always working directly with a SkyQ STB so adding an additional Power inserter 5344 and PSU 5638 resolves the issue whilst we work with the manufacturer to address the problem.
There are no reviews yet.