CAHORS SMC65 WHITE FIBREGLASS SATELLITE DISH
High Quality and High Gain 65cm Fibreglass Satellite Dish from French manufacturer Cahors.
Excellent for installations where high salt levels are present such as coastal areas. Compatible with Sky Q Freesat and all European Satellites.
Cahors has over 40 years experience in compounding and production of prepreg SMC, hot compression molding and innovative finish processes.
SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) is a composite material of the GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) family. It’s a polyestermatrix composite reinforced with glass fibre making it resistant to rust and corrosion.
SMC Fibreglass Dishes are durable and robust
• Do not deform in time: no gain losses
• Rigidity of the reflector: easy pointing
• Solar reduction system: increase LNB life
- Increased Signal Gain
- Higher Wind Loading
- Highly Resistant To Corrosion
- 2.5mm Galvanised Backing Mount
- Anodised Aluminium Feed Arm
- Antenna Width – 61cm
- Antenna Height – 68.2cm
- Dish Material – SMC
- Arm Material – Aluminium
- Az/El Mount Material – Steel
- F.D Ratio – 0.5
- Beam Width (-3dB max.) – 2.95° at 11.325 GHz
- Efficiency – 70%
- Gain (dB) at 11,33 GHz – 35,2
- Gain (dB) at 12,63 GHz – 36,2
- Figure of merit (dBK, LNB 1,0 dB) at 11,33 – 13,8
- Figure of merit (dBK, LNB 1,0 dB) at 12,63 – 14,8
- Mounting on tube – Ø 30 to 60 mm
- Elevation – 13° – 48°
- Azimuth – 0° – 360°
- Weight – 6 Kg
- Frequency range – 10,70 – 12,75 GHz