GANGWAY ‘Tile & Slate Clamp’ Roof Mount for Aerials and Satellite
Our Engineers use these a lot when an aerial, sky dish or CCTV camera needs to mounted on the roof but the roof has no chimney or other option is available.
An ingenious non-invasive tile fixing method used when height is required but no chimney or gable end wall is available.
The three slide cleats are the key to the clamp as they make for easy and speedy fitting and also incorporate a patented safety feature on each cleat.
With no drilling or lashing required it can fit to the majority of tile or slate roofs in minutes.
Suitable for the installation of aerials, zone 1 satellite dishes and security lighting/CCTV installations.
– Ideal where no chimney is available, e.g. terraced housing
– Supplied boxed complete with all fixings and mast
– Installations at roof height without unsightly large brackets or masting
– Can be used as a permanent or temporary fixing
– The three slide cleats are the key to the clamp. They make for easy and
speedy fitting and also incorporate a safety feature on each cleat
– Wind tunnel tested
– Simple installation with full instruction included
An additional universal security interface to allows lighting/camera to be fitted
There are no reviews yet.